With its truly diversified
offer, Tremblant is the perfect place to play and stay this summer. Both
tall and small are sure to enjoy its safe environment and endless
possibility when it comes to activities and entertainment in the
pedestrian village, on the mountain and by the lake. It’s all just steps
away, near reputed restaurants, boutiques and lodging establishments.
Top Major Events
- Tremblant International Blues Festival
– 10 days of free outdoor concerts, spontaneous performances, workshops
with artists and up-close-and-personal shows in bars and restaurants.
- Rythmes Tremblant –
Free concerts spotlighting a long lineup of artists who pay tribute to
the best from here and beyond, with vacationers performing karaoke-style
too, accompanied by real musicians! Daily, July 24 – August 2.
– Showcasing master yogis, workshops and guest speakers, August 20-23
Tremblant celebrates mindful living complete with yoga sessions galore
— on paddleboards, at the beach and on-mountain too. Concerts and
kiosks round off a full event programme.
- Fête de la Musique
– Directed by Angèle Dubeau, over 30 free outdoor shows playing the
best of jazz, classical and world music, in the heart of the pedestrian
village. September 4-7.
- Tremblant Gourmand
– A get-together for active epicureans, September 12-20. With speakers,
workshops, tastings, a mountain hike with sampling stations and cooking
demos with renowned chefs.
- All this, plus the Spartan Race (May 17, 23 & 24), VéloMotion (May 16-18), Gran Fondo Mont-Tremblant (May 30), IRONMAN triathlons (June 20-21 & Aug. 16), Tremblant Beneath The Stars (Aug. 7-8) and so much more! Detailed event programme at tremblant.ca.
Getting Together & Playing Outdoors
- Ziptrek Ecotours
– Five larger-than-life ziplines totalling nearly 4 km, soaring above
the Laurentian forest. A unique adventure in Eastern North America.
Ready, set, go?
- Beach & Tennis Club – What could be nicer at happy hour than relaxing at the beach over drinks, and soaking up a gorgeous Lac Tremblant sunset?
- Lac Tremblant
– Memorable moments out on the water, from waterskiing and kayaking to
paddleboarding and pontoon boat rentals, cruises and more…
- At the Resort –
Luge rides, mini-putt, climbing, Eurobungy, treetop trekking and free
water games. The hard part is choosing which activity to do first…
- Birds of Prey Show – Rendezvous at the summit for the daily Birds of Prey Show starring a number of different species.
- Le Diable & Le Géant Golf Courses
– Two championship courses ranked tops in Québec. And for that
well-deserved 19th hole, there’s endless possibility in the pedestrian
village and at the lake!
- Casino de Mont-Tremblant
– At the base of Versant Soleil in its wilderness setting, the Casino’s
lively atmosphere delivers a hot game experience with slot machines,
tables with croupiers, Texas Hold’Em poker, electronic games, a
high-stakes zone, private gaming rooms and a trendy restaurant and
lounge with an outdoor terrace.
- Lolë Meet-ups – Join free yoga sessions all summer long, on the pedestrian village squares or on the beach, at Lac Tremblant.
- All New Bestibuzz!
– A Tohu-Bohu production, the Bestibuzz light parade brightens up the
pedestrian village both by day, and by night. From June 24 at 4pm,
winged creatures star in a magical stage performance with acrobatics
A Family-Friendly Village
- No streets to cross or cars to worry about — it’s all yours, on foot. Boutiques, grocery store, cafés, restaurants and activities, all within walking distance from lodging establishments.
in a guest room, condo, studio, mountainside villa or a golf course
retreat — it’s all possible and only a few clicks away thanks to a lodging offer tailored to accommodate small and big families alike.
An Awesome Environment – Naturally!
- Hiking, cycling and mountain bike trails. No need to load up the bikes — rent them here!
- Explore nearby Mont-Tremblant National Park,
the oldest and largest of its kind in Québec. Via ferrata, hiking and
canoeing — with 400 lakes and 6 rivers. Something for everyone, and
And What If It Rains?
- Cinéma Mont-Tremblant – Two screens, the very latest movies and ones on request.
- Studio Créatif – Release that inner artist! Pottery painting and sweet inspiration.
- Univers Toutou – Create a personalized teddy bear, with cool furry-friend fashions too!
Everything Made Easy
- Due to a strong American dollar, it pays to vacation in Canada!
- Toronto – Tremblant in 65 minutes – Porter Airlines welcomes vacationers on direct return flights, from June 19 to September 13.
- Tremblant Privileges
– Guests staying at participating lodging establishments also enjoy
free unlimited access to the scenic gondola, a free ride straight to the
Laurentians’ highest peak.
- VISA Activity Cards
– Great savings on countless activities for all ages. Booklets of 3, 5
or 10 activities mean guests can choose between lugeing, the Birds of
Prey Show, bicycle or boat rentals, admission to the Beach & Tennis
Club, Eurobungy, climbing tower and so much more.
Public Relations – Tremblant